Information & Rates
The Cat’s Meow Inn offers a wide range of accommodation packages and extra individual services for cats during their stay with us. Our agreement form provides full details on all of our services, including all rates and extra fees for special services. The agreement form can be printed off and filled out prior to your visit and should be included on your list of items to bring with you.
- Daily Drop-in: $25.00
- 7 Days or less: $22.00
- 8 to 14 Days: $21.00
- 15 to 30 Days: $20.00
- Over 30 Days: $19.00
Window Units: Window units $1 extra per day when available (there is a $10 upgrade cleaning fee, from non-window condo, if available).
Peak Season: $1 extra added per condo June 15 to Sept. 15, and Dec. 15 to Jan. 15 (during peak time).
Tax is not included in above rates.
What Is Included?
Our daily B&B rate includes overnight accommodation in cat condo, 2 meals/day, activity time, cleaning. The rate is charged per cat, per day or portion thereof. Your cat’s food is not included in the daily rate so please bring your cat’s favourite foods and treats with you as well as a blanket from home and toys if you wish.
You should also bring your cat’s medical history, a 3-in-1 and rabies vaccination certificate and any medicines required. Please ensure your cat has no lice or ear mites before drop-off or pick up. We provide additional individual services for your cat including administering medications, injections and other treatments. For a full list of additional services and rates please see our service agreement.
The Cat’s Meow Inn provides cat litter. If you require us to use your own cat litter please note there is a $3 cleaning fee per occurrence should odor necessitate.
Two cats sharing the same condo – 2nd cat at %50
Three cats sharing the same condo – 3rd cat at %45
Seniors rate – next lower rate.
Pick-Up & Delivery
Pick-up and delivery service is available to transport your cat to or from your home, place of business or the airport. Cats must be in owner-provided cat carriers for transport, or an extra fee will apply for cleaning if one of our carriers is used. Many cat owners take advantage of this service after they have come to see our facilities.
Our pick-up and delivery services offer you a convenient, reasonably priced solution to getting your cat to our facility. We’ll come right to your home, business or the airport, allowing you to focus on the rest of your busy schedule. Pick-up and delivery depend upon availability as well as weather, road and vehicle conditions. We also offer optional emergency after-hours transportation from our facility to a 24-hour veterinary clinic at an additional cost.
What To Bring
- Your cat’s food.
- Any toys for your cat to play with.
- Something from home to make your cat feel more comfortable, reassuring them that you will be coming back (i.e. a blanket).
- Any food or special treats that your cat enjoys.
- Medical history.
- Up-to-date vaccination certificates for feline viral rhinotracheitis, calcivirus, panleukopenia (known as 3-in-1) as well as rabies if your cat has roamed outside your home in the last 3 months.
We also ask you to keep a few things in mind prior to your cat’s stay, such as:
- Making sure your cat does not have lice (a charge will apply if we have to de-lice them).
- Making sure a contact person is on-file in case medical treatment for your cat is required.
- Deciding how much you are willing to spend if your cat is sick, injured, needs medication or needs to be put down by a veterinarian.
- A 25% credit card or cash deposit is required for pre-approval of your cat’s stay.
If you have any questions about what to bring along with you, call our office any time.