A Checklist of Things to Remember Prior to Your Cat’s Stay with UsWhen you visit The Cat’s Meow Inn to drop off your cat, please bring the following items with you:
- Your cat’s food.
- Any toys for your cat to play with.
- Something from home to make your cat feel more comfortable, reassuring them that you will be coming back (i.e. a blanket).
- Any food or special treats that your cat enjoys.
- Medical history.
- Up-to-date vaccination certificates for feline viral rhinotracheitis, calcivirus, panleukopenia (known as 3-in-1) as well as rabies if your cat has roamed outside your home in the last 3 months.
We also ask you to keep a few things in mind prior to your cat’s stay, such as:
- Making sure your cat does not have lice (a charge will apply if we have to de-lice them).
- Making sure a contact person is on-file in case medical treatment for your cat is required.
- Deciding how much you are willing to spend if your cat is sick, injured, needs medication or needs to be put down by a veterinarian.
- A 25% credit card or cash deposit is required for pre-approval of your cat’s stay.
If you have any questions about what to bring along with you, call our office any time.